Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thrift Stores

So cosplay endeavors have brought me to thrift stores more times than I can count. Unfortunately most of the time I don't find what I needed for the costume, but I do sometimes find some neat little treasures.


Found Nightmare for $1.40 2 days ago, and Nightmare 2 yesterday. Its a VHS based game for kids thats meant to be scary, but the hilarious-ness of it all is for all ages :)

At the beginning of the game, you have to write down your 'greatest fear' on a nightmare card, and if you draw this card at the end of the game you lose. Since I got my game at a thrift store, the cards were still filled out from the last people who played it, I lol'd;


I also found these;  I already have most of the subbed DVDs, but I thought these would be fun to watch for nostalgia's sake.

 and a puzzle just because I could;


So I came home with all this stuff, but did not get what I went for, being shoes I could use for Ramona, Pokemon Trainer and Jill. Then I realised that I don't even OWN A VCR. hmmmm. :P

Has anyone else ever found some great stuff at thrift stores? (Cosplay related or not)

No comments:

Post a Comment