Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Funny story of the week!

In a previous post, I posted a picture of my 2 newest Stitch plushies. I actually own a few others, but have wondered for quite some time where my first Stitch plushie had gone off too. I remembered he was a Christmas Stitch, but I hadn't seen him in quite a while.

A few days ago my mom gave me a call to tell me she had found my Christmas Stitch in the basement! I really couldn't fathom WHY I would put him in the basement, considering my best friend of 15 years gave me this Stitch, and he was my first one.

So I ran right over there to get him, and I was surprised to see that he had a cute little jacket and hat (I only remembered him having a scarf). I even talked to my best friend about Stitch, and she mentioned that she was quite sure she bought him for me.

I get Stitch home and go to put him on display for Christmas. I decided I should cut the tags off. Turns out the tag that is on his ear is actualy one of those Christmas "To, From" tags.

Turns out, it was FROM MY EX-BOYFRIEND!
Thats why it was in the basement XD. 
My friend and I figured out that she had bought me a Christmas teddy bear with a scarf and hat! (If anyone else asks, SHE gave me Stitch!)
I am getting super excited for Christmas! My shopping is almost done (if you don't include my fiancees birthday that is on the 16th). Anyone else excited?

1 comment:

  1. I hate remembering things I like were gifts from people I...don't like anymore, haha.

    I am really excited because I actually have money for gifts this year and some crafting ability so I can make some, as well. (:

    ReplyDelete